How long it takes will depend mostly on the thickness of the lash set that you require. Generally for a full set of eyelash extensions, please allow between 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes.
When you come to Allure Beauty, we guarantee that the skills, technique applied are 100% the same for all customers, so what factor causes the lash set not to last long? Below are some key factors:
- Customers do not follow the instruction for taking care, hygiene and protecting lash extensions. In particular, touching the lashes within 8 hours of the procedure, or wetting the lashes within 24 hours.
- Using oily product around the eyes’ area.
- Brush eyelashes too much
- Going to the beach or swimming pool without wearing the appropriate lash protection.
- Having anti-biotics or medical treatment when having eyelash extensions.
- Staying up late and frequent will make lashes grow faster as well as fall out quicker. In general, the speed of lash growth or falling will depend partly on the heath conditions and daily routine of customers.
- Customers having oily skin will have oily substance extracted from skin, hair as well as lashes, causing the lashes to fall more quickly. Hence, customers should do lash cleansing daily as advised by Jenny.
At Allure Beauty, the answer is NO. Jenny is highly experienced with the technique, and she only uses the best products with clear origin and approval. We have many customers who use lash care products as advised by Jenny and their natural lashes not only not getting weaker but growing stronger, darker and thicker.
Allure Beauty has all types of lashes, and lash curls to make the perfect lash set required by customers. We have: lash curls types: B C D SC L L+; lash thickness: 0.05 – 0.06 – 0.07 – 0.10 – 0.12;
Yes, every customer who first comes to Allure Beauty will have up to 30 minutes consulting time in which we will carefully answer all questions they may have before the application, and specially we will discuss and advise customers on the best style of eyelash extensions to suit their personal style, needs and occasion.
Allure Beauty sources the highest standard products including lashes, glues, tweezers, and other beauty related products from USA and Korea.
Yes, at Allure Beauty, we have all ranges of specialised eyelash glues for different types of eyes. We have sensitive glue catered specifically for sensitive eyes.
Now you are the proud owner of a beautiful set of eyelash extensions it is important to look after them to ensure their longevity.
- Do not touch lashes for 3 hours after the procedure
- Do not wet lashes for 24 hours after the procedure
- Never get oil or moisturiser on the lashes as oil degrades the glue and they will fall off quicker
- Wear goggles in the shower to avoid the pressure of hot running waters (slows eyelash extension loss)
- Do not rub the eyes or use a lash curler (it will crimp the lash extensions)
- Make up can still be worn, avoiding any petroleum based products as they deteriorate the glue
- Use an oil free make up remover and cotton tips to remove makeup
- Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extensions by yourself otherwise you may pull your own lashes out
- Use a protective coating applied sparingly every 2-3 times a week on the top and bottom side of the lash, this protects the lash from moisture and humidity. Do not use with mascara.
- Wear goggles if steam is used in a facial or sauna.
- Do not use sauna 48 hours after application to let the glue fully set, humidity affects the glue
- Do not wipe eyelashes with fabrics that can catch and pull on the eyelashes, use cotton tips to remove make up.
Eyebrow Cosmetic Tattoo
Your microblading brows will last for as long as you maintain them. Usually about 2 years.
Microblading is a two step treatment, consisting of an initial procedure and then an initial touch-up after 4 to 6 weeks. After we take your before photo, we shape your eyebrows and decide on the colour. Shortly after that, a topical anesthetic will be administered to ensure comfort. Once you’re numb, the procedure begins and Jenny will implant the pigment into your epidermis. During healing, it’s normal to experience some pigment loss; this is why we have the touch up in place. The process is considered to be complete 4 weeks after the first touch up.